Have something to submit for the next issue of Possible?
We are just waiting to hear from you! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Reader Response: your thoughts on any of the features of the latest issue of Possible
- Spot On: suggestion of an educational organization you think should be featured
- Principal’s Bragging Rights: a principal who wants to brag about something going on in his/her school
- Spectacles of Success: photos of awesome displays or projects in your school or classroom
- Fine Arts Feature: heads up on an elementary, middle, or high school fine arts department that is doing amazing work with students
- Wall Art: suggestion of an inspiring quote that would make a great piece of wall art
- Students Speak Up!: essays from students who want to honor an inspirational teacher—essays should be 200+ words
- Smile File: something hilarious a student said or did in your classroom
- Feature Story: nomination of a teacher who deserves to be featured in the next issue of Possible
If you have something to send in, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your submissions(s). Notes may be edited for length and clarity. Digital photos welcome.